It’s another game of blogger tag that someone made up to increase site traffic, and I’m “it.” By the way, there are a few more days left to my virtual ice cream party, if you’d like to join and meet other ice cream-loving bloggers. I’d like to thank Dolly from koolkosherkitchen for nominating me for the Blogaholic Award, ironically, last week when I wasn’t blogging much because my computer was acting up. Dolly writes such interesting posts full of personal, family, and historical stories to accompany her recipes that I feel truly honored to receive this nomination from her.
Nominees are supposed to share three interesting facts about themselves, but since I’m an English teacher, I’ll spice it up a bit by telling you two true facts and one false. See if you can guess which isn’t true. Let me know in a comment! 🙂
1. I can’t stand chopped liver, but I do like leftover cholent.
2. My favorite sport is swimming; the beaches in Israel are gorgeous!
3. I love the sun, but I also miss *snow*.
My most viewed post: “Emergency” Cookies
My post that received the most “likes”: Species of Israel Salad
My very first post, near and dear to my heart: Welcome to Israeli Salad!
If I’m “it,” now it’s my turn to tag 5 more bloggers. In no particular order:
Susie Lindau’s Wild Ride: https://susielindau.com/
YayYay’s Kitchen: https://yayyayskitchen.com/
Cooking for the Time Challenged: https://cookingforthetimechallenged.wordpress.com/
Two Writing Teachers: https://twowritingteachers.org/
What is The Blog-aholic Award?
“The Blog-aholic Award” is an award created by Esme, The Recipe Hunter, for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They “mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog.” The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who “Share and Inspire Others!” The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy)
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page)
- Mention the creator The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) of this award and please provide a link or pingback
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
I would also like to thank Simcha at slimmingbsimcha for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award a few weeks ago, a few days after I was nominated by someone else and already had a post about it, so I didn’t write a new post after her nomination. Simcha’s blog details her determined “slimming” journey with inspiration and recipes.